Wednesday, February 24, 2010

YUM CHA Drinking tea

The standard of good dim sum restaurants in Malaysia does not come with any good selection of Chinese tea for customers to choose including the correct method to brew Chinese tea for customer. I consider dragon dymnasty restaurant a top grade restaurant serving good dim sum but just short of give better Chinese tea 1st grade for customer, what was offer for me to select was 3 varieties of 4th grade pack tea at $6 per pack I had no choice but ot order 2 packs still the taste worse than my best grade tea after I brew for more than 7-8 times.
The waiter just put the tea inside the big ceremic pot and in go the hot water that all.
Even my grand daughter no choice after eating oily freid dim sum just drink it better better than none.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment