Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yiwu Lao Shu brick Pu Er

Test tasting courtesy of Puertea Rpttpot color crystal clear tatse with kum n herbal very smooth.

2nd brew color slightly darker taste become stronger than the 1st brew, after 2 cups from 1st brew n 2 cups from 2nd brew started my walking exercises, just aftyer a few minutes all the wind in the stomach came out and my feeling was good body recieve the extra boost tp increase my walking speed faster.

I could have walk up to 45 minutes instead of 30 minutes but need to stop as my 2 grand sons coming around 7 am but 30 minutes enough to produce sweating that I wanted for a good start of the day.

since manufacture Apr 09 it is slightly 2 yrs old therefore live up to claim that it was from an old tree I suppose this tree must be at least 50 yrs above old..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment