Monday, February 18, 2013

Fenghlin Puer Tea


This clay jar contain lose ripe puer team which was produce in 2000 Feb,I was offer this loose puer for test tasting in December 2000 but didn't like the taste due just too mild for me..


However due to Chinese new year 2001 just around and price of RM15 per jar seem attractive enough to buy as CNY gift for non veteran puer tea relatives etc.


I bought 12 jars and this is the only one left, so decided on 5th day of CNY when I am alone, decided to brew it and test drink...but regreted that I didn't buy n keep a few more jars..


after 12/13 years old the color clear n tempting, taste smooth this puer tea good enough to drink and taste  good when uisng a few exta gms to brew..


the kum taste linger in your mouth longer when brew with 10 gms using a chawan and brew it longer times..

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment