Friday, September 20, 2013

Lao Tong Zhi puer tea brick.


This is the first time I come across a bamboo ticket instead of a paper ticket inside a puer tea brick or puer cake. This lao tong zhi puer tea ws bought in early 1990 in Fangcun wholesale tea district guangzhou.


The bamboo ticket clear;y show the words Mandarin Menghai Tea factory.


It was my first trip to Fangcun tea disctrict to visit my nephew in the early 1990, I bought various type of puer tea, the only regret was, I only bought one-two pieces each not by stack, as I just wanted try out each type..


I still remember there are more than 40 pieces all put inside my 26" luggage and also hand carry some tea utensils...


This Lao Tong Zhi give a fragrant herbal taste that linger in the mouth for quite long times, therefore brewing this on Mid Autumn festival night to drink n eat mooncakes was the best.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment