Friday, May 13, 2011

Liu Bao Cha 80s

Mr Patrick Teow the owner of Skipfortea Global Resouces was kind enough to get his staff to brew 80s liu bao cha selling 1 kg RM700,
the tea leaves look old n dry which are a god sign that this 80s liu bao cha going to taste lovely n good.

First brew color not as thick n dark as the 3rd brew but the taste good enough the 3rd brew onward taste much better and I could feel the strong kum that continue to linger in my mouth even after I sip mineral water, more refreshing

After checking on www.skip4tea.com I must admit it is so far the most tea merchant website in Malaysia doing online sales as well, I hope to be able to fit a date with mr Patrick next month to visit his shop at Bandar Puteri Puchong with some pu er n liu bao cha drinkers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment