Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grand son sure enjoy my special jasmine from Xijiang , it was my delight to see this hot water system use for brewing tea by the waiters but it is the best for me as I can brew my with my yixing tea pot which I bring along with me whenever go for Yum Cha.
I notice there are total 4 such hot water dispencer this the first time I come a dim sum shop with such good facility for dim sum drinking tea veteran but you can find this in most of the Bak Kut Teh shops becuase of this enable me to brew my own tea with own tea pot I will come again as all dim sum and restaurants in Malaysia serve 3rd grade tea which poor in taste etc.
Blue plastic bowl is commonly use in Hong kong dim sum shops and restaurtants where customers could to clean chop sticks and etc my own tea pot cups from Axiam dim sum next visit I will bring my own cups , tea pitcher etc.
Enjoy eating boy...tea in cup ready for him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment