Friday, December 11, 2009

Dong Han Tea

Mr Fang the owner of Dong Han tea wholesaler 21, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3, OUG, off old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur establish since 1989. He come from FUTIAN city which is the place for going to visit the famous Ma Chu island for praying to Godess Ma Chu.
He asked me what tea I wanted to taste and any tea that normally I can't get to taste in other tea retailers. He brew this specail herbal tea known as seven leaf in Mandarin "Zhi Yet Tan" it not coming from tea tree but grown on the ground like any wild creepers plants.
Taste was sweet and soft it cleanse and purify your blood plus good blood circulation very suitable for the elderly people. According to him China President.Ministers and tope leaders favorite herbal tea and it come from his village.
My wife and Charmaine like this tea now only waiting for my grand children to visit me and try, i sure they will like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment