Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PURPLE CANE TEA Mid Valley Mall

Nicole Chong area maager just camera shy respect her wishes I did not photo her beautiful face she use ceremic tea pot to boil the water to right temperature for my tasting knowing that the Old tea puer does meet my high standard she brew again another Puer tea..
The color of the RM1500 Puer tea well it is good value for for your money if you know it is the right tastew you wanted. Puer does not lie the older the better provided the original puer come from good puer leaves. It is smooth with strong feeling in your mouth and after few cups I could feel the warmess etc...
The 2 clay buffalo are put in a bowl for good feng shui regret all sold out otherwise I will buy.
Tea Eggs 3 for RM2.50 to go with the tea drinking...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment